Take Away Style Chicken Kebab
For The Kebab
- 200g Chicken Cubed
- 4Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1Tbs Tomato Puree
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Granules
- 1/4 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- Warm Pitta Breads to serve
- Salad of Shredded Cabbage, Chopped Tomato & Chopped Red Onion.
- Put the Chicken in a non metalic bowl.
- Add all the ingridents to the Chicken and mix well
- Leave in a refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours, over night is best.
- Light your BBQ coals and get them ready for cooking on.
- Put the chicken cubes on to skewers, if using wood skewers soak in cold water for 30 minuets.
- When coals are ready, should have no flame and covered in white ash.
- Place Chicken Skewers on to the BBQ and cook for around 5 minuets per side, or until IT is 74’C.
- Warm your Pitta Breads on the BBQ, then using a knife slit down one side to form a pocket.
- Put a layer of the Salad mix in the bottom of the Pitta, then a layer of Chicken Kebab meat.
- Serve with your favorite sauces like Chilli and Garlic Mayo.