Skillet Fried Chicken
For The Coleslaw
- 1 Chicken
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 Tbs Oil
For The Chicken
- Start fir in Argentinian Grill to make embers.
- Spatchcock the Chicken.
- Make several deep slashes in the flesh.
- Mix all the dry ingridients together.
- Apply the oil to the Chicken all over.
- Work the marinade into the slashes and all of the flesh.
- Place on the grill bone side down and cook for 20 minutes.
- Turn Chicken to flesh side down, and cook until IT is 74’C.
- Shallow Frying
- Brick Built Stove
- Deep 10” Skillet