For The Pulled Chicken
- 2 kg Skinned & Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 20 Rashers Streaky bacon
- 2 Onions
- 2 Tsp Oil
- 75 g BBQ Rub
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce
1. In a bowl coat the Chicken Thighs with the BBQ Rub.
2. To a large Dutch Oven, add the oil to coat the bottom.
3. Arrange 10 Rashers Of Streaky Bacon to cover the bottom of the Dutch Oven.
4. Arrange half of the Chicken Thighs on top of the Bacon.
5. Use half of the Sliced Onion and arrange on top of the Chicken.
5. Use the remaining Chicken and Onion to form another layer.
6. Pour the BBQ Sauce over the top.
7. Arrange the remaining Bacon on top of the Dutch Oven Contents.
8. Put the lid on and and cook over a medium heat with 6 Coals on the lid to cook the Bacon.
9. After 3 Hours the Chicken will be ready to pull.