Herb Mushroom & Camembert
For The Skillet
- 2kg Unsalted Butter
- 2 Oil
- Mixed Mushrooms
- 1 Spring of Rosemary
- 5 Springs of Thyme
- 1 Garlic Clove Chopped
- 60ml White Wine
- 1 Camembert Cheese
- Crusty Bread to Serve
- Cut the Mushrooms in to Slices.
- Heat the Oil in a skillet.
- Add the Mushrooms and chopped Herbs.
- Cook until Mushrooms have released all their moisture and it has evaporated.
- Add the Button & Garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the Wine and stir to to release any residue on the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until the Wine has evaporated.
- Add the cubed Camembert and cook stir occasionally to prevent sticking, cook
until cheese has fully melted.
- Serve with plenty of Crusty Bread.
- Large Skillet
- Joy Stove