Copy of Apple Dump Cake
Apple Dump Cake
For The Apple Dump Cake
- 1 Packet of Cake Mix
- 1 Can of Lemon & Lime Soda
- 2 Tins of Apple Pie Filling
- Grease the inside of a 4 Litre cast iron Dutch Oven with oil, or line with Foil.
- Add the Cake Mix to a bowl and add the whole can of Soda. Mix well.
- Pour the 2 tins of Apple Pie Filling in to the Dutch Oven.
- Pour the Cake Mixture on top of the Apples, and spread out.
- Bake using the Baking Technique, with 8 Coals on the bottom and 12 Coals on the top.
- Check after 30 minuets, should take approx 40 minutes to cook.
Recipe and Pictures by www.jillcataldo.com