Asado Belly Pork
Mini Asado Belly Pork
For the Shepherds Pie
- 1/2 Whole Belly Pork
- Start 1/2 Chimney of charcoal.
- Score the skin of the Belly Pork in to the desired serving size.
- Attach Belly Pork to Cross.
- Place cross meat side down, in holder and adjust hight, so you can hold your hand above the coals for 3 seconds, before it becomes to hot.
- Cook for 4 hours adding coals to keep temperature.
- After 4 hours turn Belly Pork so the skin is facing down.
- Cook for 1 hour, until Internal Temperature is 74’C.
- Lower cross to crisp the skin in to crackling. Be careful at this stage, do not take your eyes of it, it will burn in seconds.
- Cut in to portions and serve.