For The Nachos
- 2 Bags Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips
- 500 ml Chilli & Pepper Passata
- 20 Chopped Spring Onions
- 385 g Can Black Beans
- 20 Rashers Smoked Streaky Bacon
- 1kg Grated Cheese
- Layout the Bacon on a Baking Sheet and cook in an oven for 20 minutes until its crispy. Allow to cool
- Break the Bacon up in to small pieces.
- Light one chimney of charcoal.
- Put a rack in the bottom of a Dutch Oven.
- Cut two lengths of Greaseproof Paper, and fold lengthways three to four times.
- Cut a circle of Greaseproof Paper the same size as the rack.
- Place the strips of Greaseproof Paper at right angles to each other, then place the circle on top.
- Arrange a 1/3 of the Tortilla Chips on the Greaseproof Paper.
- Cover the Tortilla Chips with a 1/3 of the Passata.
- 1/3 of the Spring Onions go on next.
- Followed by a 1/3 of the Black Beans.
- Then a 1/3 of the Bacon.
- Top this with a 1/3 of the Cheese.
- Repeat this process twice until all the ingredients are used.
- Sprinkle the top with Chilli Flakes.
- Arrange 1/3 of the lit Charcoal on the base, and 2/3 on the lid
- Cook for 35 - 40 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve while still nice and gooey.